Laure LAFFONT (IE UPS, ER6), Odin MARC (CR CNRS, ER4)
The “RISKS” multidisciplinary initiative is part of our societal context by focusing on risks related to environmental changes (and to natural telluric events). This axis is a federative research issue at the GET laboratory, particularly those related to hazards and those related to environmental resources. The axis focuses its implications in two areas:
- A research perspective on the transition from hazard to risk
- A research perspective on the co-dynamics of production/consumption of environmental resources and associated vulnerabilities
The originality of the initiative
- Initiate and support a multi to an interdisciplinary approach to problematize with the SHS: sociology, political science, geography, anthropology, and economics.
- Dealing with the “Complexity” of systems, an integrated approach.
- Build networks of local researchers (GET + OMP + Toulouse SHS laboratories / LISST, CERTOP, GEODE, LEREPS…GIS, LMI…)